Welcome to The Chai Center Middle & High School Academy!
The Chai Center Middle and High School (CCMHS) Academy is a newly created education corporation which has been granted a Provisional Charter by the New York State Board of Regents.
As an independent school, CCMHS Academy provides:
- A Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework to help students
master learning itself so they can master a specific body of knowledge or a set of specific skills. UDL enables teachers to remove potential barriers that could prevent learners from meeting this important goal.
- Small class size with no more than 6 students encouraging connections between instructors and students.
- Dedicated teachers who specialize in their respective subject matter and recognize the importance of Literacy across the curriculum.
- High expectations for all students in order to stimulate, encourage and instill a desire for learning.
- Mission-driven education to ensure that each student is appropriately supported and provided full access to grade level content.
- A community of parents who are active participants in their children's education
Please use the tabs above to learn more about us.